1. 64k COLOR OLED Display, Four Direction adjustable
2. SpO2 and pulse monitoring, and Waveform display 3. Easy to use with one-key operation
4. Eight different display mode
5. Audio alarm when parameters exceeded, also has the pulse sounds
6. Small in size, and easy to carry
7. Auto power-off and 8 seconds reminding
8. Light weight of 25g(batteries included) 9. Runs on standard AAA batteries
1. Display Type: OLED
Measurement range: 70-99%
Accuracy: 80%-99%, ±2%; 70%-80%,±3%; ≤69% no definition.
3. Pulse Rate:
Measure range:30-235 BPM
Accuracy:30~99bpm, ±2bpm; 100~235bpm, ±2%
Pulse Intensity: Bargraph Indicator
4. Power Requirements:
Two AAA alkaline Batteries
Power consumption: Less than 40mA
Low power indication fuction
Battery Life:Two AAA 1.5V, 600mAh alkaline batteries could be continuously operated
as long as 30 hours.
Weight: 45g~60g (including two AAA batteries)
6. Environment Requirements:
Operation Temperature: 5~40℃
Storage Temperature: -20~55℃
Ambient Humidity: ≤80%,no condensation in operation.
≤93%,no condensation in storage
7. Measurement Performance in Low Perfusion Condition: required the test equipment (BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester) the pulse wave is available without failure when the simulation pulse wave amplitude is at 0.2%.
8. Interference Resistance Capacity against Ambient Light: Device works normally when mixed noise produced by BIO-TEK INDEX Pulse Oximeter tester.